Wednesday, January 29, 2014

5 Minute Border Practice

Need some help with borders?
Do you have five minutes to practice?
Take an ATC, it's a 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of paper,
the size of a baseball card.
Grab your pen of choice. At this particular time,
I was using a Pitt Pen, size SX.
Draw a series of unevenly spaced parallel lines.
Select an open section and practice a border.
You don't have to spend a lot of time,
just work on getting a variety of borders drawn.
Perfection can come later, for right now just work on
drawing the borders you know.

As you learn more and more borders,
keep adding them into your practice ATC stack.
They make a great, easy-to-go-to reminder
of the borders you know how to tangle.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Alice. It's the easy things that are so hard to think of!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea for a quick resource - & so easy to carry about in a little ATC envelope which can just fit inside a travelling Zentangle kit. You certainly got some depth into those lines.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, I am so glad I found your blog. I am following now. I am just leaning to do Zentangle and its addicting. I am enjoying looking at your art work
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).