Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pop Art Minis!

My friend Joni, and Pop Art Minis, are celebrating their 3rd birthday!!!
Joni has some incredible artwork! I found her and her cute little big-eyed girls on someone's Pinterest board. (Thank you, random pinterest person!) And I've been following her blog ever since! You can see Joni's blog here - Pop Art Minis World.
Joni also has one awesome Zazzle store - you can check out her merchandise for sale here.
I recently bought this sweet little beach goer from Joni's shop. It arrived quickly and I love it! Joni's art just speaks to my heart. All the artwork in this post is Joni's - every picture!

To celebrate Pop Art Minis 3rd birthday, Joni hosted a giveaway and I just found out this morning that I won a $50.00 shopping spree in Joni's Zazzle store - yay!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Joni!!!!!! It's time for this girl to go shopping! And while I do that, why don't you go check out Joni's blog and her Zazzle store. Hmmmm, I wonder what I should get?

(note - all artwork in this post by Joni Nickrent.)
The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. How lucky you are!!!! Bravo!!!
    happy shoping!
    you deserve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Alice for sharing Pop Art Minis with your friends and CONGRATS on winning the grand prize in the Birthday Celebration Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Alice for sharing Pop Art Minis with your friends and CONGRATS on winning the grand prize in the Birthday Celebration Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).